Saturday, November 19, 2011

Do yahoo have such a programme call yahoo2007 mail alert?

14days ago I received a SMS saying my mobile phone No got lucky draw reward US$9500,ask me claim the price from yahoo249@yahoo.com ,I reply do not yahoo have such a programme. Two days later Digitat Notarization send by Verisign ask my personal detial but they say no bank and credit card account should submit. but today an attorneys send me an e-mail yahoo62@yahoo.com say they repesenting this cliam $9500, but did not clear mention who they repersent any fee and profersional charger.





I like to check with yahoo HQ do yahoo have such programme





I suspect this is an international con group . operation.





Please tell do yahoo know about this;





Lee Kok Keong from futech_sg@yahoo.com.cn

Do yahoo have such a programme call yahoo2007 mail alert?
You don't get anything for nothing, it's a scam do not answer do not give personal information.The following sites give more information.


www.scambusters-419.co.uk


www.truthorfiction.com


the iinternet is safe enough if you are careful but please answer nothing that you are doubtful about.Good Luck and be careful

yellow teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment