Saturday, November 19, 2011

Yahoo messed up my computer?

I downloaded yahoo a few days ago because my best friend uses it and we cant send files between windows messenger and yahoo. I liked it a lot till now.... we always use the voice conference and now since yesterday my computor has no volume until I open a voice conference with him. I thought maybe my comp was messing up cus it does it from time to time but usually a restart fixes things... but no Im stuck with this... I love to listen to music and i cant do it while on voice conference cus I cant hear my best friend talk... and yes I tried fixing both volumes but the conference turns up the music volume, and the music volume turns down the conference... something is screwy with yahoo... I mean the toolbar never goes away even when you uninstall it, I didnt have yahoo cus before I had to delete the whole yahoo folder to remove it... I dont know what to do about my volume and I even tried to stop most processes on my comp including yahoo but I cant get it back

Yahoo messed up my computer?
If you downloaded it a few days ago you have the new version 8, it is not stable and has alot of problems.





Try deleting it and reload version 7 it works with all the same features except it doesn't link to msn.





Here is a link to get older versions, my suggestion would be version 7 so you still have the advanced features that the earlier versions don't have like a 360


No comments:

Post a Comment