Saturday, November 19, 2011

Yahoo 360 doesn't connect with Yahoo Answers?

I have a Yahoo 360 acount, but when I go to edit my Yahoo Answer profile to provide a link to that 360 account, I get this message:


"360 nickname not found: Get my Yahoo! 360 account now!"





What gives? I have a Yahoo 360 account. It is created already. When I click on the link that says: "Get my Yahoo! 360 account now!" it takes me to my 360 account. This is crazy!

Yahoo 360 doesn't connect with Yahoo Answers?
First, make sure that your 360 site is not set to 'adult' or 'private', and that you have the 'simple URL' activated there. If that is not the case, you may be having the 360 glitch that others on the site have mentioned having. No one seems to know how or why it happens, but for some folks, it just does. The 'workaround' is to post the LINK to your 360 page into the 'About Me' section of the YA profile, mentioning that it is not letting you activate it in the normal way.
Reply:i know


No comments:

Post a Comment