Saturday, November 19, 2011

How can Yahoo release an ID?

I use computerfixr alot around the web and wanted to use computerfixr@yahoo.com. When checking the availability of computerfixr, yahoo says it is unavailable. However when I send an email to the address, computerfixr@yahoo.com, I get an error message back which reads as follows:---


Technical details of permanent failure:


PERM_FAILURE: SMTP Error (state 12): 554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account (computerfixr@yahoo.com) [-5] - mta360.mail.re4.yahoo.com


---:


So, I am wondering, is there a way that Yahoo could release that ID so that I could grab that name? Or is getting something from Yahoo as bad as trying to get your Dell computer fixed by Dell?

How can Yahoo release an ID?
You can try to go through Yahoo! Customer Care at http://add.yahoo.com/fast/help/us/edit/c... and explain the situation and see if they can release the name for you.





It's worth a shot I guess.


No comments:

Post a Comment