Saturday, November 19, 2011

Yahoo 360 will not let me create an account after re-activating my name, it's been over 3 months?

Sorry, the page you requested was not found.


Please check the URL for proper spelling and capitalization. If you're having trouble locating a destination on Yahoo!, try visiting the Yahoo! home page or look through a list of Yahoo!'s online services. Also, you may find what you're looking for if you try searching below.





(It's been over 3 months since Yahoo allowed me to activate my account with my original name but this is the error I get when I try to create my Yahoo 360 page). At first I tried my original password, that didnt work, then I tried re-signing back up, that didnt work. THIS is the only error message, I get. I've emailed Yahoo at least 6 times with only auto generated responses. I'm very frustrated at this point. I miss my 360 page. Thank you for your help, Tawny (CrissiRoseHeart)

Yahoo 360 will not let me create an account after re-activating my name, it's been over 3 months?
Contact Yahoo Help.





http://help.yahoo.com/
Reply:I believe she has contacted Yahoo Help in the past (re: emailed them 6 times), and it appears that they have been unsuccessful in what should be a routine system administrator question.





Perhaps there is no solution, but at least they could relay that rather than say, "the product works as intended."





The customer service on this site can be hit or miss. It is the one thing that is a serious drawback to this service.


No comments:

Post a Comment