Saturday, July 10, 2010

Can yahoo mail from userx@yahoo.gr be forwarded to userx@yahoo.com?

I have a userx@yahoo.com account


when I try to create a userx@yahoo.gr it says that user exists already


when i send an e-mail to userx@yahoo.gr the reply says there is no such user


can yahoo mail from userx@yahoo.gr be forwarded to userx@yahoo.com?

Can yahoo mail from userx@yahoo.gr be forwarded to userx@yahoo.com?
i'm not really sure how that works, but i have an account w/yahoo also and when i have something in my bulk mail, i forward it to my in box and it goes right through. can i ask you what does the gr. stand for? i also have an account w/aol and i can forward mail from yahoo to there w/no problem. when i forward something to one of my contacts and there name along w/there screen is on there, it will come back as doesn't exist, but when i take out the name and do it again, it will go through. so what i am trying to say, if you name is in front of the e-mail address, take it out and try to resend it again. i hope this helped you out a little bit.let me know how you make out..


No comments:

Post a Comment