Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Yahoo to Yahoo email issue....?

Hello all!


People w/ yahoo addresses are not receiving emails from my yahoo address. Started weekend of 6/16-17/2007. I sent an email to 4 people w/ 5 attached pics (house construction). Never received by yahoo email addresses but received by a juno account holder.





Since then, a specific yahoo email account recipient simply is not receiving my yahoo emails (my dad)....it is not going into his bulk or spam folder either





As the sender, I'm not receiving any error or bounce back messages....any ideas?





Thanks in advance





I certainly don't think yahoo would have considered me a spammer?

Yahoo to Yahoo email issue....?
my yahoo has problems all the time. honestly, yahoo is junk. they just give more storage space than anyone else. try gmail its pretty good and people always get my messages and i get theirs. i usually receive emails a day or two AFTER people send them to my yahoo.

FISH

No comments:

Post a Comment