Saturday, July 10, 2010

Changing my Yahoo website plan from one email to another?

HI, i recently bought the "web hosting starter" plan from yahoo to start my own website. I have 2 yahoo email accounts. xxx@yahoo.com and yyy@yahoo.com. When i first bought the plan and all of that stuff i registered it under xxx@yahoo.com but now i want it to be under yyy@yahoo.com. Right now when i want to go in my site as the admin and manage all of the files i have to sign on xxx@yahoo.com. I want to be able to sign on my other email yyy@yahoo.com and manage it instead of the xxx@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance.

Changing my Yahoo website plan from one email to another?
I'm clueless about all this, I have 5 e-mail accounts, free, incidentally, as the administrator, I manage them all. As should you, far as I can see.

gold teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment