Saturday, July 10, 2010

I already have Yahoo Toolbar, but I want to install messenger...?

Hey Yahoo! Yeah, I have the Yahoo! toolbar already, but I didn't install Yahoo! Messenger. Here's my question, I want to install Yahoo! messenger, I believe it's the 8.0 version, but how do I install it without installing another Yahoo! Toolbar? Or will that even happen? If I install Yahoo Messenger, will it install another Yahoo Toolbar, a second one? I don't want that, and I don't want to erase my Yahoo Toolbar...so what do I do? I want Yahoo! Messenger, and I only want one Yahoo Toolbar. Thanks=D

I already have Yahoo Toolbar, but I want to install messenger...?
If you do a standard install of Yahoo Messenger, it will install the toolbar. However, you don't get 2 toolbars. The current version of Yahoo! Messenger is V8.1.0.402. If you don't want the toolbar specify "custom" install. Then uncheck the toolbar and the other stuff if necessary.

fake gold teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment