Saturday, July 10, 2010

Yahoo Photos Account erroneously marked as Age Restricted?

I recently discovered that my Yahoo! Photos account has been erroneously marked by Yahoo! as "Adult Restricted". My photos are purely family-oriented and do not have adult and / or vulgar content.





Now that Yahoo has set this status on my account, I am unable to share my albums via email with my family and friends.





I am running around from pillar to post asking Yahoo Customer Service to fix this, but am getting no where. They point me to the Terms of Service document. I understand the TOS well and know for sure that I have not violated any of the terms.





I believe that this error has started from the time I was upgraded by Yahoo! to the newer version of Yahoo! Photos.





How do I get this fixed? Is there something that I can do from my end to fix this erroneous setting in my Yahoo Photos account? This is getting really frustrating.

Yahoo Photos Account erroneously marked as Age Restricted?
at the top of the yahoo page click "my accounts"





in the grey box on the right side click "edit/create profiles"





click the "edit" on the profile that is stuck on "age restricted" or "adult"





after you click that you should be able to scroll dont and "uncheck" the "age restriction" box and hit save or finished.





This is how I fixed mine. I saw you me how on my other question I hope this works for you.





it no longer lets me go into that last screen. It takes me straight into my 360 page now. I think it is because I changed that option. so I may have missed a step from yesterday. but e-mail me or message me if you cant get it and i will try and run through it better.


-Tim


twowdtoy@yahoo.com
Reply:you have to contact customer care to be rescreened

skin care

No comments:

Post a Comment