Saturday, July 10, 2010

Yahoo thinks my email address is spam but ONLY if it comes from AAPT mail server??

Recently friends say their emails from me @yahoo.. and @aapt..


are going in their Bulk folders when using Yahoo mail.





Originally I thought Yahoo was seeing my Yahoo address as spam but after experimenting I,ve found that any mail sent via my AAPT smpt server goes to their Bulk file.





Also if I send mail from aapt's web mail page my mail goes to the Bulk file.





If I send mail from another ISP of directly from Yahoo's web mail page it goes to the In Box.





aapt are looking at this but think its Yahoos fault. The question is why does Yahoo think any mail sent from AAPT is spam (either through outlook express or aapts web mail page)??





Intrigued and frustrated

Yahoo thinks my email address is spam but ONLY if it comes from AAPT mail server??
hi - sorry don't have technical info but can tell you my aunt had the very same problem. She also contacted AAPT and they told her the same thing.





funny thing about that was that when she stopped using AAPT altogether all her problems stopped. So maybe your answer lies in that. Try not using AAPT for a while. See what happens.


No comments:

Post a Comment