Saturday, July 10, 2010

Why does yahoo pirate its way into my companies domain name "aapexmrtg" to advertise its website "answer.yahoo

I pay-for-click with yahoo, as if that is not enough, yahoo is using my domain search to advertise its websites, and aloud others to do so as well.





Proof of keyword search, "aapexmrtg" and result is listed bellow.





Yahoo! Answers - what is a REVERSE MORTGAGE and how does it work?


... Aapex Mortgage - No money down... www.aapexmrtg.com ...answers.yahoo.com/question/?qid=10060... - 32k - Cached - More from this site - Save





Find Today's Rates on Mortgages, Refinance Loans, Home Equity Loans, and Mortgage Calculators on Yahoo! Real Estate


... No money down and 100% financing for first and second homes. www.aapexmrtg.com. Mortgage Loans Information Center ...realestate.yahoo.com/loans/?sc=va%26amp;ful... - 28k - Cached - More from this site - Save





Yahoo! Answers - is rajarhat in calcutta a good place to invest in property ?


... Aapex Mortgage - No money down... www.aapexmrtg.com ...answers.yahoo.com/question/?qid=10060... - 28k - Cached - More from this site -

Why does yahoo pirate its way into my companies domain name "aapexmrtg" to advertise its website "answer.yahoo
What a bunch of crap. Anyone giving Overture/Yahoo pay per clikc money is throwing it out the window. It is so out of control over there. My account is offline since I learned of these kinds of practices. I am MAD and I am feeling ripped off.





If I buy a product I expect to know what I am getting. If you are not careful with Overture/Yahoo you get promoted in these ways. I recommend you go back to a system of exact matching and NEVER let Yahoo! blanket match or content match for you, it's insane!





To go a step further, Yahoo! has forsaken its roots as a search engine. I love their software but their core was search engine. I have many entries in the directory, it used to be this was a good thing. They cost me 300/yr. Noe for this about one would expect some value in the search results of their web results especially when their web results have no good answers. You value as a URL in their directory buys you NOTHING. It is completely outragious because it used to hailed as the best hand editied reference and now is blown away with web results in its place that are often POOR results.





If you're listening NEO (YAHOO!) your network is crashing and you need to stop bleeding the pay-per-click world for you mistakes. Go back to your roots, learn from your mistakes. Oh yeah, continue to make the software, I like the messenger but not the widget engine.








I better get best response for this!
Reply:got an asbestos suit,love is out of fashion


No comments:

Post a Comment