Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Yahoo Messenger 9 Virus???

can anyone tell what kind of Yahoo! Stuff is this..





http://www.geocities.com/zerowing_ex/yah...





I've first encounter this kind of stuff, 2 days ago when my Yahoo ID Cant Login in Yahoo Messenger but i can use my Yahoo ID in Web Base Messenger. so i take a look at my Add Remove Program at The Control Panel and i Saw that. so i uninstall it.





i formated my System again today. and i install Yahoo Messenger 9 again and...!!





i saw that malicious again.. oohhh... I think the latest installer or patch of Yahoo Messenger 9 has a Bug or a Virus

Yahoo Messenger 9 Virus???
I never noticed that before but i have had problems with yahoo messenger9 simmiler to yours. according to my system it is a clean file.


(going off of the picture of yours vs my system) it shows as being " Program:yahoo! Toolbar "


publisher: yahoo! Inc. and location....


I am going to look farther into this though, if i find anything i will let you know.


No comments:

Post a Comment