Saturday, July 10, 2010

Cannot download yahoo from anywhere?

My wife was on her yahoo the other night, she signed off of it and closed it out. Later I went to click on yahoo icon and it did nothing like it was dead. I tried several times and it did the same each time. I removed the program and all yahoo files from the computer and went to download a new yahoo and now it gets blocked each time and wont let me download it even though it is allowed. I use Firefox and have IE and it does the same on both. Do I need to stop the firewall to get yahoo to download or is there a problem with Yahoo itself. I never had problems before with being able to download yahoo or updating to the latest version. I was running yahoo 7.5 with no problems. I did upgrade to the newest yahoo messenger but had a lot of problems with it and went back to the 7.5 but that was before the new security update came out. Any suggestions would be helpful Thanks.

Cannot download yahoo from anywhere?
How are you asking the question then?


No comments:

Post a Comment