Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Yahoo messenger on yahoo main page?

My first question is what is the messenger on yahoo main page for?


i thought it is just to check who is online, since we cant through it.


but i observed that when i sign-in from yahoo main page and move the cursor on the messenger it shows no friends online.


but when i open yahoo messenger it shows some of my friends online.


then why the same friends are not seen as online on yahoo main page?


i am using internet explorer 6.0





does anyone have an idea what is the messenger on yahoo main page actually for if it can show the friends who are online.





I want to ask this question to yahoo, how can i ask them , is there any support mail-id?





thank you

Yahoo messenger on yahoo main page?
There isn't an email address to contact the Yahoo Messenger Team. Even if there was, the odds of getting a reply are slim to none there are so many users out there.





As for what you've observe, I see the same thing on my end. I really don't think there is an explanation for it. Perhaps the Messenger on yahoo.com doesn't reflect hidden status. I'm not sure.
Reply:yahoo is not good security option to remember password Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment