Saturday, July 10, 2010

Yahoo geocities and an interesting problem!?

I have some domain names which were registered via Yahoo Geocities. I was a geocities pro plan customer. However, I cancelled all services and terminated my yahoo account because of busy days related to my job.


After months, I want to re-setup my geocities pro membership with my existing domains but they say they are not able to reactivate my geocities plan with my domain names because I registered those domain names with my previous Yahoo ID but now I use another Yahoo ID. They said they could activate my previous Yahoo ID so I would be able to reactivate geocities pro. But they rejected to do so because I didn't remember secret question's answer although I gave correct answers to all questions except it! I called Yahoo customer service in order to complain! Representative said, I wouldn't be able to reactivate my geocities with tese domainsx with this new yahoo ID until domains expired! Is there any solution flashing in your mind so that I'll be able to use my domain names

Yahoo geocities and an interesting problem!?
You have already talked to the people who probably know more than the normal users here. Below is one more thing to try.





My Yahoo! New Help Form


http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/my/new....


No comments:

Post a Comment