Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Yahoo Germany erases my questions?

I have recently posted quite legitimate questions on Yahoo!Answer (to be clear: 1. These questions were posed in English. 2. I am a US based user of Yahoo e-mail and Yahoo!Answer.)





My questions were erased by Yahoo! Germany.


I have replied to the sender (de.Yahoo!) and asked for an explanation. None received!





Wat can I do to prompt Yahoo! to inform me of the nature of the alleged "Community Guidelines" infringement and provide me with an explanation why Yahoo! Germany (??) decided to erase my question?

Yahoo Germany erases my questions?
you've got a stalker....i've posted french speaking q's in yahoo quebeqe, and they've been deletd
Reply:Actually, it is easy to be 'side-tracked' to some other Yahoo site without realizing it. I've ended up in UK, Australia, etc. So, it may be that you accidentally posted to the wrong site -- and posting in English on the German site is considered a violation. However, I would still appeal it, since it may well have been a mistake.





Don't know if you can appeal it HERE, but:


If you feel you have been improperly "violated", first use the LINK in the email to appeal it. Then, please post your concerns to this forum:


http://messages.answers.yahoo.com/answer...


where they try to post a response (to the forum) within a few days and may send such things for reconsideration. Points, answers, even questions are being returned now, more than ever.

baby teeth losing

No comments:

Post a Comment