Friday, July 9, 2010

Yahoo Beta 9.0?

I have Yahoo 8.1 for a while now so I tried updating it to Yahoo Beta 9.0 so for some reason when i try to download it it keep saying the file has been corrputed Abort or Retry? so i click retry but the yahoo never get finish installing even when I leave it going all night, so why is the new yahoo acting up and won't let me install it after i deleted yahoo 8.0 %26amp; 8.1 and reinstall after i delete the other y! beta 9.0 that i had before ? seem like


the new yahoo beta 9.0 need to get rechecked since it's been acting up alot lately, plus my other friends said the same thing installing the new yahoo.

Yahoo Beta 9.0?
I used yahoo beta 9 messenger, it had so many flaws and I could do nothing that I could do with 8.1 so I uninstalled it and went back to 8.1


No comments:

Post a Comment