Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Yahoo mail plus blocking forwarded email?

below were sent to me by support from where email is not being forwarded from to my yahoo mail plus. How do I get yahoo to accept forwarded mail?





I know Yahoo has blocked emails that were being redirected/forwarded from other accounts before. If Yahoo chooses to not let the email come in, then it's a Yahoo issue rather than an our issue. Basically, you can setup the email to forward from us, but there's no guarantee that Yahoo will accept it when it comes in...





James probably said that because Yahoo has been known to block servers based on false spam reports or using it's system to determine what is spam (you can expect this pretty much anywhere).

Yahoo mail plus blocking forwarded email?
I would say...Screw Yahoo!





Try http://www.30gigs.com





Get 30GB online storage space for free with 30gigs.com's email service.


No comments:

Post a Comment