Friday, July 9, 2010

Yahoo! 360 Issues?

I recently went from dial-up, SBCglobal, to DSL. Both are ATT but I had to cancel my SBCglobal address which had been merged with my Yahoo! ID and unmerge the Yahoo! Ever since I have been unable to get to my Yahoo! 360 page, or the home page or anyone else's using my Yahoo! sign-in. I emailed help, but they told me I had to take the issue up with SBC/ATT dial-up which of course I don't have an account with any more. How can I get this issue resolved, so I can access Yahoo! 360 again without having to create a new Yahoo! ID and a new Yahoo! 360?

Yahoo! 360 Issues?
You can contact yahoo


http://maisonbisson.com/blog/post/11075/...





And you should try to do this soon


Plus you need to contact your old service and have them merge your account
Reply:you don't have an account with those people anymore and there in lies the problem.. they have not cancelled your account. and it is freezing your account here on yahoo.. they have to delete your account before it will release it to the new ISP..


No comments:

Post a Comment