Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Yahoo sign in problem!?

my name is asadabdulrazzak and my yahoo i.d is asadabdulrazzak. someone has hacked my yahoo i.d last night and i've got sing in problem. he has changed my password so i confirmed my identity on yahoo but yahoo said that You must match the information stored in your Yahoo! account. hacker has changed my personel yahoo account information. i need my yahoo i.d back so please help me ..

Yahoo sign in problem!?
If you have been hacked; report it here:


http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/abuse/a...


my-login-support@ cc.yahoo- inc.com





Or the account may have been closed due to reports of abuse on Yahoo sites such as Answers, 360, messenger, etc. You can report it to the blue FORUM link at the top right or try:


Yahoo! Customer Service


866-562-7219


408-349-3300


Yahoo Personal Email: 866-492-4664 (small fee)


Yahoo Small Business: 866-562-7219


8am - 5pm M-F (Pacific Time)


cc-advoc@yahoo-inc.com or


mail@cc.yahoo-inc.com


No comments:

Post a Comment