Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Yahoo! Mail in Yahoo's Messenger?

Hi, After I've updated to Internet Explorer 7, I have been unable to check my yahoo mail from yahoo messenger. (I used to be able to click on the envelope icon, and internet explorer would launch yahoo mail... without me logging in :-) How do I fix this so that I can check my mail quickly from yahoo's messenger? Better yet, how can I launch Firefox when I click on yahoo's mail icon in yahoo messenger? Thanks!

Yahoo! Mail in Yahoo's Messenger?
Open Firefox.


Go to the Options command of the Tool menu.


In the General options (what you see first in the dialog box),


you can see CHECK NOW button under an option called DEFAULT BROWSER. Click on CHECK NOW. FireFox is your default browser and when you click on the envelope, it will appear in Firefox


No comments:

Post a Comment