Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Does Yahoo inform users when it closes/locks their account?

This is getting interesting: my primary yahoo account (.....@yahoo.com) suddenly became inaccessible a few days ago, after a security breach on my PayPal account. I figured it was the same hacker/cracker, and I attempted to re-open it using all the usual methods - none of which worked. All the security information was rejected as being inaccurate. Even the people on the phone at Yahoo were totally negative: there seemed to be no way for me to get back into my own account!





Next, and after several fruitless days of negotiation with Yahoo, and using a secondary yahoo account, I posted an in-your-face question about the possibility of hacking into my own primary yahoo account to regain access to it, right here on Yahoo's own help forum (see question posted by 'ryyannon').





No one every responded, but an hour or two ago, I did receive a computer-generated message from Yahoo itself, inviting me to 'add more information' to my original query.....





(story continues above/below)

Does Yahoo inform users when it closes/locks their account?
no....be very careful...read the guidelines..

fake gold teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment