Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Yahoo Canada page loads when I click the Yahoo icon in my toolbar?

When I click the Yahoo icon in the Yahoo toolbar on the top of my page, it takes me to the Yahoo Canada page. I'm in the US. I have yahoo.com selected as my homepage, and that works fine unless I click the Yahoo icon on my toolbar, then it take me to the Canada page. I click on that icon regularly whenever I want to go to Yahoo. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Yahoo Canada page loads when I click the Yahoo icon in my toolbar?
RIGHT CLICK ANYWHERE IN TOOLBAR SECTION OF THE BROWSER AND MAKE SURE STANDARD BUTTONS IS CHECKER IN POPUP MENU. IT SHOULD BE THERE SELECT IT.





IF YOU USE FIREFOX: ITS THE SAME AS INTERNET EXPLORER, EXCEPT THE OPTION IS CALLED NAVIGATION TOOLBAR. I HOPE THIS HELP:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment