Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Error Page not Found Yahoo 360?

For months now I have been trying to get on to Yahoo 360.


I used to have a personal photo as an avatar. Then several months ago it disappeared. I thought Yahoo was revamping and tried to fix my avatar/photo.





All I really am trying to accomplish is to have a personal photo as my avatar.


When I go to Yahoo 360 all I get is the error page.





Yahoo 360 Error


No matter what I have tried I can not get to my Yahoo 360 page.





I tried going through Yahoo, but did not get an answer.





I have looked here for other fixes, tried typing in yahoo.com plus my name and got this message





Sorry, the page you requested was not found.


Please check the URL for proper spelling and capitalization. If you're having trouble locating a destination on Yahoo!, try visiting the Yahoo! home page or look through a list of Yahoo!'s online services. Also, you may find what you're looking for if you try searching below.





I am on yahoo via AOL if that makes any difference.

Error Page not Found Yahoo 360?
Try contacting AOL and ask them why you cannot go to www.Yahoo.co.uk and see if they can help. Good luck hope this is of use to you.
Reply:I DONT HAVE AOL AND IM HAVING SAME PROBLEM FINDING 360 PAGE Report It


yellow teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment