Sunday, August 22, 2010

Does Yahoo offer an advertising program similar to Google's AdSense? I'm interested in monetizing my website.

Google has an advertising program called AdSense and if you let them run ads on your website, as well as Google Search boxes, you earn small amounts of money, depending on how popular your site is, or how many clicks or "buys" from clicks originated on your site occur after a month or so. I wonder if Yahoo! has the same program. I have my websites hosted through Yahoo, and I even have used the Yahoo Sitebuilder software to design some of them, so I would rather use Yahoo publisher's advertising solutions. I tried looking around in Yahoo, but couldn't find any information regarding this. I just wonder if such program exists. I would go with Yahoo instead of with Google, but if Yahoo doesn't have one, hey, I go with Google. Thanks for the response. %26lt;%26lt; www.TrellesWeb.com %26gt;%26gt;

Does Yahoo offer an advertising program similar to Google's AdSense? I'm interested in monetizing my website.
Yahoo has a similar program, with almost the same mechanics as Adsense called the Yahoo Publisher Network. It is still in beta but you can apply here:





http://publisher.yahoo.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment