Thursday, August 19, 2010

Yahoo Toolbar with Norton Spy Scan??

I have Windows XP home edition and everytime I install the Yahoo Toolbar. It comes with Yahoo Anti-Spy. I HATE Yahoo Anti-Spy and I want Norton Spy Scan like the Yahoo Toolbar has on my other computer. How do I get Yahoo Toolbar with Norton Spy Scan on this computer? Can someone please send me a link and instructions? I'm tired of downloading the toolbar and getting yahoo anti-spy everytime!

Yahoo Toolbar with Norton Spy Scan??
Maybe install the latest level (V 7.0.5) of the toolbar from toolbar.yahoo.com. It installs and does not come with either of the anti-spy buttons. However, you may still see anti-spy because of previous installations. You can remove Anti-spy in add or remove programs control panel. You can remove the Anti-spy button and add the Norton Security button by clicking Settings button on toolbar and clicking Add/Edit buttons. After you have the Norton button, click it and it will give you the opportunity to install the Norton Spyware Scanner software.


No comments:

Post a Comment