Monday, August 16, 2010

Yahoo! staff please read this?

I m been crying and cant sleep well.. and yahoo make me disappointed..





I cant log in my account and i check on lost password. it say


Sorry, we do not have enough information to proceed with password recovery for this account





This account i have purchase domain from yahoo for 5 yrs and supporting Yahoo! for years. i have checked my account have Deactivated. Please active back my yahoo account





I have been contacting Yahoo staff. but they still no reply to my email. the email i receive are auto-mail about lost password





can anyone help me to call them because my country dont have any hotline for yahoo!





Yahoo ID: netspal_help


netspal.com

Yahoo! staff please read this?
If you've deactivated your past account, why not just open a new account?


No comments:

Post a Comment