Sunday, August 22, 2010

Please unlock my yahoo photos as my Shutterfly migration was not successful.?

Last night, I transferred all my photos album to Shutterfly. They responded %26amp; will inform me when migration is done.





I checked my yahoo again and it says:





Account is locked for migration. Your photos have been moved to Shutterfly and we've closed your Yahoo! Photos account. From now on you'll need to login to Shutterfly to view your photos.





When I checked my inbox in jol2434@hotmail.com


the email I provided for contact, I do not find a confirmation that my yahoo photos has been transferred. I tried to log-in in Shutterfly - the photos are still empty.. why is this happening? I hope I did not lose my


photos from yahoo. My email address in yahoo is JoanLsn@yahoo.com and from this addy I gave permission for Shutterfly to transfer all my yahoo photos. I hope you did not make my photos disappear. They are very important to me. PLEASE RESPOND ASAP!!!!! I am worried what has happened to my photos from yahoo photos. CAN WE


RECOVER THEM BACK TO YAHOO? It is


not Sept.20 yet?

Please unlock my yahoo photos as my Shutterfly migration was not successful.?
Once migration begins your Yahoo Photos account is permanently closed. You will have to contact Shutterfly if you're having problems.
Reply:I hope u find ur photos, only thing i can think of or advise is wait and see when i just orderd transfer(to flickr) it said on their site i may panic after one week if i dont get confermation that my pictures are moved. so maybe u should wait a couple of days ...how ever on yahoo site it siad i will getan email when i have orderd the move and one on when move is completed (iam going to wait a week before i panic) but i am kinda nervious since ididnt get an email that my move has begun or is orderd as said on yahoo so lets keep our fingers crossed, all the pictures i am moving are precious to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment