Thursday, August 19, 2010

How to change/delete " Yahoo Searc" Home Page to Mozilla Firefox/ "Google"?

I always used "Mozilla Firefox"with "Google" as my Home Page.


About two months ago I opened e-mail account with "Yahoo!" and registered my "Yahoo ID" to speed up sign-ins.


I used "Yahoo!" searches 3-4 times and then decided to install "Yahoo Toolbar" in addition to my "Google Toolbar".


After that my Home Page somehow changed from "Google" to "Yahoo!".


"Mozilla Firefox" icons were (and are) still at the top of my screen.


I tried to get rid of "Yahoo!" and go back to "Google": clicked Tools, went to General, punched "Google" into Home Page Location, clicked "OK" and...


..."Yahoo Tool Bar" disappeared


but


..."Yahoo Search" jumped in instead of "Yahoo!" as my Home


Page.


I tried "Tools-General-punch "Google"-OK" again and again but "Yahoo Searches" stayed as my Home Page.


How to get back to "Google" in this situation?


Thank you for your advice.


vilen4

How to change/delete " Yahoo Searc" Home Page to Mozilla Firefox/ "Google"?
First, go to Control Panel%26gt;Add/Remove Programs%26gt;select Yahoo Toolbar, and uninstall it.





After it's uninstalled open up Firefox, then go to the page that you want as your home page, then go to Tools%26gt;Options%26gt;select the "General" tab, then click the button that says "Use Current Pages".
Reply:Try this :





Tools-%26gt;Options-%26gt;General-%26gt;Use BookMark...-%26gt;(Expand Firefox and Mozilla links by clicking on `+` sign)-%26gt;(Select) Firefox Start Page. Then OK the settings. I hope this fixes the problem.

fake gold teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment