Monday, August 16, 2010

Yahoo answers email in spanish. i speak English!?

My husband is from Guatemala and speaks both English and Spanish. He got me into Yahoo Answers when I was watching him answer questions. When I signed up for Yahoo answers, I thought i was on the USA page because it was in English I use the USA page and he uses the USA and the Spanish), but all the email i get from yahoo answers is in Spanish. I have checked my settings in "my account" and that has not helped anything. Is there anything else I can do to make them in English? When the e-mail has a like to come to Yahoo answers, it says "http://es.answers.yahoo.com/" ... PLEASE HELP!!! I want to be able to read my answers email again! And Yes, I have tried the Flag ... that only changes what language Yahoo Answers is NOW .... this is in the emails that is in Spanish and it is only from Yahoo Answers. Everything else is fine.

Yahoo answers email in spanish. i speak English!?
Sincerly, I didn't read all you details of your question.


Please Sign In into Yahoo!Answers. Then you go to the bottom of the page and you'll see some links with flags there. Click on USA. Then go to Yahoo!Mail by finding a link (a link who is on Yahoo! Answers's page).


Now is possible that you'll be directed to USA Yahoo! Mail's webpage.


Succes


No comments:

Post a Comment