Thursday, August 19, 2010

Yahoo seems to continue to beat their own head into the walll?

examples: in 1998, yahoo had their own, free personals and they sold it all out to the miserable money-leeching match.com.


last year, the house of representatives passed new rules that scared msn and yahoo groups to the point that lots of people merely created foreign logons.


this year, yahoo had a very nice yahoo 360 and what did they do to ruin it, they repkaced it with a search option that is useless and now yahoo 360 is dying and people are moving to myspace and aol. when is yahoo going to start listening the the american public and ignore all of these right winged groups screaming at them?

Yahoo seems to continue to beat their own head into the walll?
I never thought that the 360 was that great to begin with. I know I wouldn't miss it.





I actually forgot about mine until I read your question. I just got back from visiting it. I might go back once more, but I don't see the thrill in it.





The layout of the 360 compared to myspace is so drastic. I don't think that they can be compared.





Yahoo! will keep what keeps the hits and advertisers coming. It's all about business.
Reply:You can post this in the suggestion and mention this. There or you can go to ,http://groups.yahoo.com/group/360-Forum/...


You may be get answers or ask them there

skin care

No comments:

Post a Comment