Sunday, August 22, 2010

Yahoo Messenger Button on Internet Explorer 7?

On my IE7 toolbar, I had home, RSS feed, print, page, tools, help (circle w/ ?) and then a drop down button with ieSpell and Yahoo. When I clicked on the Yahoo button on the drop down menu, it would activate the Yahoo messenger. I had to uninstall it and when I reinstalled Yahoo, the button was gone. I've right clicked on the toolbar and selected "customize command bar" but the Yahoo button doesn't show up as an option. The "available toolbar buttons" that are showing are separator, read mail, size, encoding, edit, cut, copy, paste, full screen and real.com. Anybody know how to get the Yahoo button back on IE7?

Yahoo Messenger Button on Internet Explorer 7?
Right click on the Tool bar and from the pop up menu check on the Yahoo Tool Bar.





Otherwise you had to download and reinstall Yahoo Tool Bar again.


No comments:

Post a Comment