Thursday, August 19, 2010

Yahoo mail Beta on a Mac?

I am currently using a Mac (Safari internet browser) and want to use Yahoo mail beta. I am currently using traditional yahoo mail. When I check my mail, there is always a link to try yahoo mail beta. Since my current yahoo mail doesn't give me the option of using colors and smiley faces, I would like to try yahoo mail beta. When I click on the link, it pops up to a page explaining beta mail with a button to click that says try now. I click on the button and it just reloads my traditional yahoo mail! What do I do

Yahoo mail Beta on a Mac?
yahoo! mail beta is not supported by all browsers. i have not tried it yet on a mac.. so i am not qualified enough to answer your question. but then again you might ask why i answered now without anything to offer. I just wanted to let you know that you are only the second user of MAC that I have encountered. you might try contacting one yahoo! answers user by name of 'mskimberlyclark' who is using beta on a mac. thats her IM id too. i thought this piece of info might help you.
Reply:I use a mac, but oh well. it works on mac os x 10 w/ mozilla firefox browser Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment