Thursday, August 19, 2010

Yahoo Mail does not work?

Yahoo Mail Plus does not work


It has not done so for a while despite requests in writing and on the phone


This is a paid for service


and I have not upgraded to the new Yahoo mail service.





I am using IE 6 and Firefox


Yahoo will not allow me donload and wrongly shows


approx 10,000 TEN THOUSAND emails in my inbox


I have no problems downloading with other ISPS so the problem


must be with Yahoo systems.





Can any one recomend a reliable paid for email service as Yahoo does not work.


Its Tech support are uanble to unwillin to help apart from sending aoutomated replies.


Phoning Yahoo does not work either.

Yahoo Mail does not work?
Try logging on the Original system instead of the Beta version





depending on the connection it works better





Good luck,


No comments:

Post a Comment