Thursday, August 19, 2010

Yahoo IM/Shockwave/Flash/Habbo Issues?

So I play on Habbo Hotel... I've been having problems with it, like a little white box with a few shapes in it comes up after I've signed into the hotel. (Yes, I've deleted cookies/files, etc...) I've just reset my computer, before I did that is when I had the problem. First thing I do after resetting is install shockwave %26amp; go to the hotel, sign in %26amp; the hotel comes up no problem! So I go to install Yahoo IM, it finishes installing, then says it's installing Flash! (Why does yahoo im need flash anyway?) I go back to the hotel, sign in again, %26amp; the stupid little white box comes up! I don't get it! I've had yahoo im on here before while playing on the hotel %26amp; it (the hotel) worked fine! (That was a few months ago.) What I want to know is, how can I fix this so that I can still play on habbo %26amp; use Yahoo IM? Has Yahoo IM always used flash? Is there a link, to an older version of Yahoo IM that doesn't use flash? (Or a way to stop this one from installing flash?)

Yahoo IM/Shockwave/Flash/Habbo Issues?
One needs more memory to handle 2 internet connections (Habbo %26amp; Yahoo Web IM) with active content.
Reply:Thank You. Report It


yellow teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment