Sunday, August 22, 2010

Why does Yahoo force "Yahoo Mail" users to download Yahoo Messenger in order to get the audible alert feature?

I use Yahoo Mail as my primary email account at home.





I don't use any form of Instand Messenging (IM) such as AOL.





I want a feature on my Yahoo Mail to give me an audible alert each time I receive an email when I'm on the web. I understand Yahoo has this feature but I'm told I must download Yahoo Messenger in order to get this Mail Feature. Why is that neccessary?





Why don't they just give that feature to users of yahoo email?





If I don't want to use Yahoo Messenger does that mean I can't have the email alert feature?

Why does Yahoo force "Yahoo Mail" users to download Yahoo Messenger in order to get the audible alert feature?
it's not a question of Forcing... Yahoo mail simply doesn't have that feature. Suggest it who knows they may put that in the next patch for yahoo. If ya want something ya gotta ask or how will all the computer geeks at yahoo gonna know?





The only program i know of that does have the audio alerts is microsoft out look which comes with most computers you just have to set it up... and you can also set up your Outlook to check your yahoo mail :D


No comments:

Post a Comment