Thursday, August 19, 2010

Yahoo mail error 0x800CCC92?

I live in the UK. I have Yahoo finance as my home page. Every few months, my Yahoo UK home page changes to a random European Yahoo Finance home page and requires me to log in. A few days later my default UK home page returns and stays for a few months.


However, at the same time I cannot access my 2 Yahoo (.co.uk) mail via OE (UK residents do get free Yahoo POP mail).


The error I get is yahoo mail error 0x800CCC92 - Password rejected on both email accounts.





I know that in a few days it'll work again, but it's frustrating not getting mail delivered via OE.


Any ideas?





Thanks


Pete

Yahoo mail error 0x800CCC92?
I dont know if this is happening to you right now, but in USA Yahoo is having massive technical difficulties everywhere, on every issue, youre my 19 person in the 3 hours Ive informed, hope thats not the reason for you
Reply:I found out that for reasons best known to themselves, Yahoo changed the POP setting on my account...


I changed it back and all is now fine.


Thanks


Pete Report It


gold teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment