Sunday, August 22, 2010

Yahoo Premium Services - Can You See the Missing Link?

I want to update my credit card details for my Yahoo Premium Services.





I go to http://billing.yahoo.com/services and then login and am taken to the Services Summary page.





According to the relevant Help section (Yahoo! Premium %26gt; Yahoo! Premium Services Help %26gt; Premium Services) ( http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/premium... ), the next step is to:


"Click the 'Your Payment Information' link near the top of the page."





But... I cannot see this link anywhere on the Services Summary page.





I have tried three different computers and this link cannot be seen on any of them.





What can I do next?





(If you can see the missing link, can you please explain **exactly** where it is on the Services Summary page?)





Thanks very much in advance for your help!

Yahoo Premium Services - Can You See the Missing Link?
When you click on that second link that you gave in your question, you click on service summary. That takes you to a page to sign in again. Then on the next page, you will find it easily. It's slightly below the Search bar. Like a centimeter or so for me at least.
Reply:Go to "My Yahoo" then "my account" then click on"manage premium services"Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment