Sunday, August 22, 2010

Yahoo Domestic and International Email Addresses?

If someone has an email address like:





theirnamegoeshere@yahoo.com.cn (this is a yahoo email address in China)





Can someone else have the following email address?


theirnamegoeshere@yahoo.com (A US yahoo email address with the same name but no "cn" at the end)





or...





Does Yahoo recognize that this simple mistake in missing the country code at the end could cause great problems and have not allowed this to happen?





Please provide me a link to the proof on Yahoo's website. I was unable to find it.





Thank you.

Yahoo Domestic and International Email Addresses?
I have a .co.uk Address.





I just Experimented with a second mail address and I got message not sent!





Dave@yahoo.com is not the same as Dave@yahoo.co.uk despite being able to log in yahoo.com if you had a co.uk address.


No comments:

Post a Comment