Thursday, August 19, 2010

Yahoo sign in problems?

I just thought I should post this problem I had a couple of days ago in case someone else experience it.





Hi, for two days I could not sign into my yahoo account. I kept receiving a message that my user id and password were incorrect... yet I was able to sign on to yahoo messenger with the same username and password.





I google 'yahoo sign in problems' but nothing , eventually I stumpled on a blog where this guy mentioned his password contained "two accented e's. Then it hit me, my password contained the norwegian character å. My account was created while living in the USA. So my location (english) did not match my norwegian password... But why has it happened only now and not before? my guess - Yahoo has upgraded its security, so passwords correspond to their locations...





SURE ENOUGH I googled Yahoo Norway, and then clicked on the link(yahoo mail) and typed in my yahoo id %26amp; password and you guessed it - I GOT IN TODAY!!!





So now I have changed my password to English characters

Yahoo sign in problems?
Hi from France ♫





Write to yahoo, they are helpful and answer quickly too..


account-security-help@cc.yahoo-inc.com





Have a nice day,





Cat.

baby teeth losing

No comments:

Post a Comment