Sunday, August 22, 2010

Yahoo 360 Blog Page Warning Notice From Yahoo Administrative?

Has this happend to you?





Can someone enlighten me and send some feedback on this issue and or related issues to this matter?.. Please and Thank You!! ......





Yahoo administrative sent me a warning notice email stated that I violated TOS on my yahoo 360 blog page and threatening to terminate my account. The Yahoo administrative email notice didn't pinpoint where the wrong doing was made, lefted wondering what the issue is and other thing is I'm not sure on why I was sent the notice... I have my Yahoo 360 blog page default set to mature content even though it is very mild compared to other Yahoo 360 pages I have come across. So what the hell???

Yahoo 360 Blog Page Warning Notice From Yahoo Administrative?
It probably happened because someone reported your site. Even if you set it to mature content, if someone was offended, they can report it and you can get that type of a warning. It also does not matter what OTHER 360 pages are like -- if someone sees and reports yours, that is the issue.
Reply:IT HAPPENED TO ME BUT IN Y! ANSWERS. YOU HAVE TO CLARIFY THE MATTER TO YAHOO! GOODLUCK. SEEMS THEY ARE PRETTY INEPT BUNCH.





Yahoo! Answers Team %26lt;y_answrs_team@yahoo.com%26gt;


No comments:

Post a Comment