Sunday, August 22, 2010

Yahoo mail adress banner for no reason!!!?

hi! i was wondering why did yahoo banned my yahoo mail account..Last saturday (23 june 2007) i was talking, sending and/or receiving email on my yahoo account. But on the next day i wasn' t able to login to mail yahoo account or to Yahoo Messenger! I do not believe that my password was theft! My banned Account was "dragos_svf@yahoo.com"!

Yahoo mail adress banner for no reason!!!?
hopefully all is better today and your able to log in, sometimes those glitches drive us all crazy.... best to learn patience... YEAH RIGHT :)
Reply:Contact CUSTOMER CARE by clicking the button at the bottom of this page: http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/edit/re... . Sometimes the button doesn't work; just try again later.


No comments:

Post a Comment