Sunday, August 22, 2010

Yahoo 360 picture isn't working for Yahoo answers..?

The other day I changed my default picture on Yahoo 360. I have my 360 picture set up on Yahoo answers so that it shows. After I deleted my old picture and made a new default one it kept showing the old picture on Yahoo answers for awhile then eventually changed to nothing, like it was blank. Now I have it set on my avatar. But anyway.. Is there something I can do to fix it? Did this happen to anyone else?





Even when I go to edit my info and I have a choice of picking no picture, yahoo 360, or my avatar it doesn't even show my yahoo 360 picture on there like it usta. It's just blank space.

Yahoo 360 picture isn't working for Yahoo answers..?
It's happening to me too!!!


There's probably something wrong with the Yahoo Answers people these days. I'll give them a couple of days to fix it...


[that's why i don't have a picture as of right now.]
Reply:apparently, they have discontinued this function in their program. no new avatars from 360, it seems. no announcements have been made. kind of willy, nilly and it has happened before.





it likely has much to do when major political events happen. the pennsylvania election will be happening soon and that is likely the reason. just a little censorship to control things.

baby teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment